Friday 15 July 2022

Coffee Cup Shaker Dangle

This month's Sparkles Monthly Challenges #154 is a Shaker Card / Creation.



This month I made a Coffee Cup Shaker Dangle for my TN Crafty Brain Dump Planner.

I grabbed my Jaded Blossom Coffee Dies and some foam tape and set about creating my Shaker Cup.
I then though I'd use a couple of smaller dies and pop them on the side in coordinating cardstock.
I used some Craft Sprinkles by Uniquely Creative as my confetti to shake.

A lot of fun to make and I Love it!

I look forward to seeing your take on the theme.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project! I love your shaker coffee cup with those sprinkles - perfect 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy July! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea love the coffee cup shaker on your planner
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete