Friday 22 July 2022

Pretty in Green

Are you ready for a new month's Challenge over at Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

This month's theme as always is "Anything Goes", doesn't get any easier than that does it!

This month we are playing with Pretty in Green and Vintage Green Paper by our resident sponsor Lilli Rain Designs.                   




I made a card and a tag bookmark this month.

Both projects are easy to make, just grab your lace stash out and have a go.

The tag ends for my tag bookmark are using Uniquely Creatives Tags, Tops 'N' Tails die, and I used a decorative flower die on the bottom to hide the hole. A piece of ribbon in the top hole and a beautiful bookmark to give as a gift, or use yourself.
I have to say that I love that coppery lace, it is one continuous design which I snipped two pieces off for either end and adhered down. 

Now you have seen what I have done, it's your turn! I look forward to seeing your entry in our Challenges.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful card and tag bookmark -Vintage images and gorgeous lace
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete