Saturday 16 July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022, 11 - Joy, Sunshine Yellow, Acetate.
#cwjjj11

I have used a cheap Aldi acrylic paint for my background.
I then coloured some of the feathers from Tammy Klingner's Creative Warriors Collab#1 Find your Wild pack with my Faber Castell pencils. After I fussy cut them out, I adhered them and used one of Tim Holtz acetate Butterflies to have them appear like a bouquet on my page.
My Joy word is Letter stickers from a Art by Marlene quote book.

I do get a lot of Joy creating in my Junk Journal, nothing you do is wrong and it is a great way to learn by playing with all those bits and pieces from previous classes/retreats that you have still have lying around your craft space.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment