Friday 8 July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022

Here are the next two pages for Junk Journal July 2022.
 
#CWJJJ03

 #CWJJJ04

First one I have used Art by Marlene Acrylic Paint with a Paper Roses Stencil. My girl and saying is from Lorri Lennox's Tweetheart file and coloured with Faber-Castell pencils. A piece of lace from my stash.

My second one I used some strips of my glossy paper I played with alcohol inks on as my "Magical" aspect, along with the fact that my junk journal page is only 4 3/4 x 2 1/4 inches. My bird and saying is from Lorri Lennox's Tweetheart file as well, and coloured with Faber-Castell pencils. My purple flowers is my napkin that I used.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous junk journal pages love the napkin you used on the 2nd page
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete