Sunday 10 July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022, 07 - Shame/Guilt or Proud, Paynes Grey, Graph paper/grids.
#cwjjj07
 
I decided to have a play with my water paints for a change.
So to make my Paynes Grey, I mixed my Ultramarine Blue by Elena Art Pages, with a Black from the Complexion set by Prima. I then used this as my background.

I then coloured up my Frida image and roses with my Faber Castell pencils and then fussy cut them.
They are from  Lorri Lennox's Creative Warriors Collab#1 Frida Power, along with the saying.
After adhering them all down, I realised I had not used any graph paper!
So I got that out and used one of my Art by Marlene mini dies from the 2021 Advent Calendar and cut it into a few pieces that would fit and not look like an add on!

It is turning into a fun little junk journal.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal page love the watercolour background and the Frida image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete