Monday 4 July 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 35 Yellow

Next card # 35 - Yellow. 

Week 5 Theme is: Working in series with a continuing theme or constraint.


Ok, so I did a quick look and saw "Yellow" so off I went. Took the photo and then realised that is tomorrow's prompt....arggggggh.
So, so as not to confuse myself down the track, I decided to just go with it and post it under it's correct number, and then tomorrow, I will do day 34 and a rooster! Only a problem to anyone that is pedantic about it, and that's not me!

So anyway, I used a mop up card from early on , I can't even remember this one to be honest. Grabbed my Modeling Paste and Mandala Stencil 18210 by Paper Roses. I used my cheapie Yellow and Green paint mixed with the modeling paste so it had colour.
Once dry, I added a quote by Art by Marlene.

See you tomorrow with my Rooster, if I can find a rooster to use that is!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo and textured stencilling-good luck finding a rooster!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete