Friday 8 July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022

I managed to keep up and do 35 of the 61 ICAD this year and felt like I needed a break - I will finish them off but at my pace now and not to a schedule.

For a little change I have switched to the Junk Journal July challenge on the Creative Warriors page.
Now I started late, and won't be keeping up with this one either (we will see), but I do like the idea of using my mini junk journal I made early on in the year at the Creative Warriors Virtual Retreat.

Anyways, here's the Canvas Cover I created and the first two pages.

Front Cover

Inside with Mini Junk Journal

#CWJJJ01

 #CWJJJ02

My journal size is 5 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches, so a cute handy size.

My Canvas Cover uses Fi Gains' Creative Warriors Collab #1 Background Thank the Trees and saying from Kylie Trout's Creative Warriors Collab#1 The Story Begins 3. Stamps by Bee Arty and Stampin Up with Archival Ink, and some shimmer sprays as well.

First one I have used Art by Marlene Acrylic Paints, Wendy Vecchi Stencil, and my girls face is from Creative Warriors Collab #1 Michelle's Release your Creativity file printed on tissue paper.

My second one I made a mini envelope from some patterend paper in my stash and my bird is from Lorri Lennox's Birdbrain file, coloured with Faber-Castell pencils. Background is using Gelatos,

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal pages and cover love the face and quirky owl
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete