Friday 1 July 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 31 Postmark

Next card # 31 - Postmark. 

Week 5 Theme is: Working in series with a continuing theme or constraint.


I almost didn't do today's ICAD as I came home from work feeling really tired and almost nodded off in front of the tv!

Anyway, I managed to do a collage with IndigoBlu papers from a Mixed Media Bundle.
After I dried it with my heat gun, I then used the Postmark stamp I got from the op shop the other week in that bundle of stamps and stamped it a few times.
Then my script text stamp from Uniquely Creative and Watermark Stamp set from Bee Arty.

We are at the half way mark! I only did the first 21 last year, so I am ahead already. I can also say that this year I am more creative and these ones are much better - so again, that's a positive.

Hopefully see you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: