Saturday 9 July 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 36 Mysterious

Next card # 36 - Mysterious.

Week 6 Theme is: Neutral elements, Rust, Dye, Thread & Stitching.


Well that break didn't last long! 3 more and I will be back up to date....

While I was waiting for the distress ink to dry, I did another of the Junk Journal pages, so that is actually good as I can work on both at the same time.

This was pretty quick to create really - I used my Visible Image Dark Hearts stencil along with Black Soot and Stormy Skys distress inks, spritzed with water for my background.
Then I just had to trim out one of the cards on my page from Stamperia's Alice Paper Pack.
I did sponge the edges of the card and the ICAD with Black Soot distress ink as well.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment