Sunday 3 July 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 33 Quatrefoil

Next card # 33 - Quatrefoil or Ogee.

Week 5 Theme is: Working in series with a continuing theme or constraint.


I really like this one I must say.

I used the Calm set of acrylic paints by Art by Marlene through a Quatrefoil stencil I have - the brand I am unsure of, it's a black 8x8 one. I generally have them all in a 12x12 plastic scrapbook container so unless it's marked, or I actually still have it in it's packaging, I have no idea.

Again, the quote is Art by Marlene......yes, I am starting to really like her products and have started to go to them first now.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the stencil and colours you have used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. see my comment has disappeared or gone into spam? Finding loads in mine
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so I looked further and going into comments they are there, but then I have to tick not spam and it publishes.....this appears to have only started the start of June? Plus I am thinking it is mainly those I see when one mobile first....not sure, but now I will check each night on the comments page so it doesn't send us all crazy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete