Saturday 2 July 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 32 Sky

Next card # 32 - Sky 

Week 5 Theme is: Working in series with a continuing theme or constraint.


If creating your ICAD last minute is "working in series with a continuing theme" fits, then I'm all over it!
Again, no real motivation tonight, but I got it done!
 
I used a stencil from Bee Arty by Michelle Grant Designs along with distress oxide inks and distress inks. then spritzed with water for that night time sky look.
My saying is a sticker from one of my Art by Marlene Quote books.

I had a lovely afternoon as my daughter decided to call in for coffee bearing donuts! Hubby and I went out for dinner and then home to watch my Rugby League team win their game (Go the Cowboys!)....best Saturday I have had in while!

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great card and love the stencil-sounds like a good day
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete