Thursday 1 April 2021

Blog Along with Effy


Ok, so here's a challenge that should be pretty easy to follow along with (I hope).......

It's April 1 in Australia already so I thought I would do my first post about blogging each day to hold me accountable for it.....the fun part to this is that it really doesn't matter what we blog about, but that when we post our blog post on the FB group page, we then have to visit and comment on 3 other blogs.

That is so cool, to be able to see what others around the world are up to and let them know that they matter in our time and we care enough to encourage them and make their day with a comment. I am so looking forward to it.

Now on a side note, living in South East Queensland, we are finishing our 3 day Lockdown (oops, finished it 7 minutes ago!!!!!!!) so we are able to meet up with our kids for Easter! 
Thankful for that!

But, the downer is that because I am an AIN in a Nursing Home, we are still in Lockdown for another 14 days - yep, mask and shields. I tell you, I don't mind the mask so much, but that shield! my god, can someone please invent a shield that those of us that wear glasses don't have the double fog up! Seriously, we look scary enough to the residents without me giving a Darth Vader effect to it...

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what I post tomorrow. Yes my mind often goes in ten directions!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

4 comments: