Friday 9 April 2021

Pansy Journal

How fabulous is this journal by Red Dot Books and Printables!

Warning - Long post!













I bought this journal kit and printed off and created as part of the April Challenge over at Printables for your Junk Journaling with TLC facebook group.

After printing and cutting and fussy cutting. 
I used distress ink around edges and then adhered it and assembled.
I added some lace to the tags and some of my baking paper that I had coffee dyed to act as tuck spots as well.

Love how it all came together.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

14 comments:

  1. Oh that is cute. Did you buy a digkit? Then make the journal yourself? I have bought a few Christmas digikits then done nothing with then as didn't know what to do ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I bought the digi kit and then printed, fussy cut, read the instructions and assembled! Lots of fun.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! And my mom's favorite flower is the pansy, so that makes it even better for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love pansies as well so it was an easy decision for me to play along.

      Delete
  3. It's really pretty. I would never have known it was a digikit, it's printed out really well. Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that’s so lovely, it looks old, and as though someone has looked after it. You did really well !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so pretty. I love pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is fabulous Angela!
    And keep chasing unicorns yourself...

    ReplyDelete