Monday 26 April 2021

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

Wasn't too sure how to use this month's Steampunk image for the Challenge.

Anyway looking for something else I moved my homemade Junk Journal and thought, why not?


So on my music sheet, I have a old paper plate that I used for a paint palette at some stage. The idea is you take the top layer of it away and stick that on your journal page - I thought it made a nice bird nest type of mess - hahahaha a nice hot mess happening right there!

So, along with my image, I used one of the words from a sheet from the IndgioBlu papers I got the other month.  Perfect fit for my junk journal.

The stencil I used is a Steampunk one from Stamperia and designed by Antonis Tzanidakis. I got it on Friday so thought I'd try it out with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me all these links!!
    Love your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and you are welcome xoxo

    ReplyDelete