Friday 2 April 2021

Repeat

I hope you all are having a great "Good Friday"!
I had to work this morning, and being in the Dementia Unit, it seemed like just another day, but happy to say my shift was pleasant (lol, not often I say that) and my Friday is now Good!

#MondayPromptProject over at Mixed Media Art School FB Group this week is Repeat.

I normally get it done that night or Tuesday, but my week being the week it was, I finally got to doing it last night to relax.


I used my handmade water paints I bought from Elena Art Pages - you can't tell, but that bottom left pink is shimmery and just beautiful on the right angle. 
SO now here's where I got creative, I was trying to find a cap I saved to do circle rings on my journal pages, and yep, couldn't find it. But I did see the used tealight in my owl diffuser and bingo, aren't they just magical repeated on my page. I figured it was a bit plain looking, so got my black pen out and doodled a border around it and repeated the wee circles on each side.
Now time to visit Ms Google and find an appropriate saying that resonated with me:

        Wake up    Get Inspired    Do Great Things    Repeat

Now that was just the saying I needed in my life yesterday! I was feeling a bit down in the morning, but after doing my journal page last night, I went to bed feeling more positive.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the shimmery paints, too! This is so beautiful! I love your artwork! And I'm so happy you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I posted my comment in the wrong Google account! But the sentiments are the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you artwork just glows ...I'm always amazed how dipping into the paint can lift my spirit ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , yes crafting is my relaxation tool and water paints are so much fun. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh so pretty! This inspires me to pull out my shimmery watercolours, I haven't played with them in far too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yes shimmery paints are awesome! Hard to photograph but very uplifting for the soul! xoxo

      Delete
  5. I consider the many things we could choose to "Repeat" in our days, and I choose to align with what you've selected <3

    ReplyDelete