Sunday 25 April 2021

Wanderlust 2021 Week 17

This week at Wanderlust we have Kasia Avery giving us a lesson with recycling old magazines to create a collage.


I normally do a double page layout, or 2 pages, but this week just the one page.

I used 4 pages from an old Elle Magazine with the added bonus being Edwina with baby Molly on the bottom half of the top page.  Funny how things turn out.

I have used some ribbon/lace for texture and oil pastels to complete.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

15 comments:

  1. Oh that's pretty, I love your muted colour palette. I haven't watched the lesson yet but I've started to see posts on Instagram so it's definitely looking like a fun session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is a fun lesson and a different way to collage. xoxo

      Delete
    2. I am going to try to get to this later today, or Wednesday (we are actually going out tomorrow!)

      Delete
  2. So pretty!
    I always find myself struggling with magazine collage.
    I think I judge the images too much. Goodness knows I
    have a huge stack of magazines that I saved just for
    collaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I know what you mean, this is a fun for sure. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love the dreamy colors of this! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and dreamy. I managed to watch the lesson but not do anything with it yet, but I do love magazine collage so I'm looking forward to it Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, can't wait to see what you create. xoxo

      Delete
  5. so pretty! I love the colors and the ethereal quality too. I REALLY need to get back to Wanderlust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love Wanderlust, this is my second year. xoxo

      Delete
  6. I like the softness of the colors and lace. :)

    ReplyDelete