Thursday 15 April 2021

Book Page Tags

I came across this wonderful You Tube video showing how to make tags sing a book page - so of course I just had to make some!
And naturally, I now can't find the video! 
(When I do, I will update it on here.)
EDITED : I found it ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNc_iBABAc


I did the first one using distress inks as in the video, but well, let's just say it's nothing like the video.
So the other 3 I used my favourite handmade water pans by Elena Art Pages and love them.



Wow, I impressed myself I have to tell you!
Sewing needs some practice and try to figure out best combo's on the machine, but still, very happen and will make more for sure.

I used the Vintage Text Mark Making stamp from Uniquely Creative with Black Archival Ink.
My stencil I bought from CraftOnline here in Australia but can't recall the brand as it's not marked, using Liquitex Light Modelling Paste.
My flairs are from the mystery kits I bought from Bee Arty - knew I'd eventfully find a use for them.
Papers and lace from my stash.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are so pretty! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty.
    I keep seeing distress ink pads In videos, what do they offer that normal unloads don't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They react to water giving a different effect. Sorry, probably not explaining it well, but they can give a variety of shade variations by adding some water to it, as in drops, sprays, paint brush, etc.

      Delete
  3. They’re lovely especially the brown one in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xoxo
      The dark brown on the left is Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

      Delete
  4. Those are stunning! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Angela! Now I will have to search for that video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xoxo.
      Found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNc_iBABAc

      Delete