Sunday 4 April 2021

Happy Easter 2021

Happy Easter to you all wherever you are at the moment.


We are blessed that our COVID-19 Lockdown got lifted just in time to actually be able to have the kids and their partner's over for Lunch yesterday.

Yes, we did it on Saturday as that was when we all could make it at the one time. As you get older, you realise it's the fact that you get together that is important, not the actual day/time. I am happy that my kids still want to spend time with us - being aged in your 20's is a bit demanding/confusing at times with so many external pressures on you. 

Happy to say we had a great day - not the picnic we planned due to raining weather, but improvised and had it at our home indoors instead. Too much chocolate of course - I said to my husband that you can never have to much chocolate, to which he replied, yes you can.  
Guess I get to eat more myself then! 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

8 comments:

  1. Ha! Never too much chocolate! :D Glad you had a wonderful and safe gathering. Our world is a bit weird right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, too right, in moderation of course. xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter! It's great that you were able to gather with your family! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you have a great Easter too, xoxo

      Delete
  3. There is never too much chocolate in my world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! So happy you were able to get together with family. Yes, it doesn't matter what day it is, as long as you can be together. I saw my little grandson a few days ago and gave him the stuffed bunny I made for him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet your grandson loved his bunny! Happy Easter xoxo

      Delete