Saturday 3 April 2021

#jjec 50 - 51- Steampunk

Here are my next two Junk Journal Embellishment Challenge projects.

With playing a long with Blog Along with Effy, I thought I would show these every week rather than at the end of the month. 
So here is last week's and this week's!

#jjec50 Steampunk / Tag 




I used one of my Steampunk Journal Kit files from Vectoria Designs for this week's project.
I love Steampunk and am trying to get better at it as I go along. These kits sure make it easier!

#jjec51 Bunny / Journaling Card



This week I reverted back to my TLCreates files.
I used one of the tags as a pocket, and tucked the other in behind. It can easily be used to add some journaling to it.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

20 comments:

  1. I really love what you’ve done ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! From someone who does not art at all I love seeing peoples art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at other people’s creations and yours are wonderful! I love the Victorian and Steampunk styles 💗

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all so inspiring! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun. It whisked me away before I even read the word "frolic"

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! I particularly like the playfulness of the 'frolic' card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh golly these are lovely - hopefully i can work out how to follow you to review some more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rabbits :) fun journal work!

    ReplyDelete