Monday 22 March 2021

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge

We have this wonderful Steampunk Owl image to create with for the Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge this month.


What an incredibly busy month I have had this month of March - and my god, can you believe that Easter is literally around the corner! 
Where is the year going already!

So I just love this image, and figured why not create a bookmark as I am getting back into using my planner more - you know I really am more organised when I use my planner - not sure why, maybe I feel more accountable!
I used one of the water paper tags I created with left over Alcohol Ink the other month, along with a Tim Holtz Die and teal cardstock as my backing. 
Finished off with some funky yarn I bought at my local Lifeline store.

I hope you had some time this month to create just for the enjoyment of it, and maybe check out the link for the Steampunk Challenge - it's free.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments: