Friday 30 April 2021

Wanderlust 2021 Week 18

Gosh, I loved this weeks lesson with Maremi.....and I don't normally like doing collages as such.
We are still on the recycled theme so used papers in our stash.


I honestly love this page.
I got out some old pages from my stash along with some ephemera I had printed out from TLCreates Vintage Monthly Club files and maybe some others that are mixed in my bits and bobs stash box.
Some white Gesso and my black Aquarellable pencil.

I also got to use on of my wash off brush napkins - this is actually the second layer in (napkin is 3 ply hand towel) and just perfect for this page. When I paint, I have a paper napkin beside me and wipe it off onto it after I wash it in the water. Generally I have it folded in half so when I open it to dry I get the colour variation. 
Now you can't get more recycled than that!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

10 comments:

  1. I have yet to start this one but have watched the video. Next step to find all my papers!
    Have enjoyed reading your posts. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - yes definitely up for another round!

      Delete
  2. Oh that is a beautiful spread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty and light that spread is. I too pull napkins apart and use all the layers but I've never thought of folding them in half like that. I love that idea! Like a Rorsach (sp?) inkblot it gives a nice faint symmetry. Guess what I'll be doing from this point on! I usually use a paper towel and pull that apart and reuse but I like your idea better. Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they do come out great. Can't wait to see how you do with your's.

      Delete
  4. Oh I really love your page! It's so pretty, and calming and neutral and I love the materials you used. I managed to do mine yesterday too, which is rare, but I'm on a roll atm lol. Mine went a bit over the top though lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - better go check your's out - they are fun to do. xoxo

      Delete