Sunday 26 September 2021

Wanderlust 2021 - Week 39

On my goodness - it's been months since I did my last class - not game to look back, but I know it's a fair few!

Anyway, I thought I'd give this weeks class by Kate Crane a crack to get back in the swing - I really enjoy the process but with my studies and life in general at the moment, the small quick projects are what I can manage.


I did go off course just a touch, but I love the outcome.
Lucky I decided on a set of colours I would use through the year at the beginning so I didn't have to think about that too much.
The butterfly is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Transparent wings set.
There was some quotes provided but I decide to go with some from my Bonkers file from Michelle Grant Designs.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. sometimes going off script is exactly the right thing to do ... this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I did any of my paid classes too :/ don't know why but seem to be inspired in other ways atm and that's a bit annoying lol. Love your page, and the colours. I must watch Kate's class, she's so enthusiastic. Happy Blogging! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun project and that's one of my favourite quotes--totally fits your house shapes! Always feels good to complete a paid class and to have fun with it. <3

    ReplyDelete