Thursday 16 September 2021

Old page art

I recently got into the habit of wiping off my stencils, etc onto an old book page.
So here is one I had sitting aside with a bit of green ink and modelling paste wiped over.
What a great chapter heading!


I grabbed a few of my distress inks and rubbed over the paste image. 
I love how this turned out, sort of like its melted.
Not sure how I will end up using this page, but I am sure I will find a use for it in one of my Junk Journals for sure.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. This page is gorgeous--misty and full of depth. Yes, a cool chapter heading! I'm fascinated by repurposing old books and book pages etc but haven't actually tried it myself yet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, you always come up with great ideas my friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. Not my ideas, but good inspiration by others. xoxo

      Delete
  3. i love how this turned out! happy accidents! :)

    ReplyDelete