Wednesday 22 September 2021

It's a Mystery ATC Swap

Have to love an ATC Swap right!

I joined in this month with Gecko Galz It's a Mystery Swap - I showed you the 3 I made for the Facebook Page Challenge, and now my other 3 have been received, I can show you them as well.




So I also added some extra's in. 
You would know I love my Jaded Blossom Coffee Cup Slider Card die from previous posts, so it should be no surprise that I used it here for some trim to go onto.
I decided the little paper bags would be fun to decorate to put the trim into for a change.
Another Gecko Galz image from the Lovely Little Girl sheet and some lace.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed taking part in the It's a Mystery!
    Some lovely makes here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the ones that you sent me.xoxo

      Delete
  2. these are fabulous Angela, I love the idea of the mystery ATCs, sorry I missed it Elle xx

    ReplyDelete