Friday 17 September 2021

#jjec 67 Typewriter / Page corner

Today we have the prompt of Typewriter / Page corner.


I went through my digital files and came up with a great image with a typewriter on it from Curious Minds by Red Dot Books and Printables. I trimmed it and used it as my Page corner tuck spot.
I used a page from an old Asian book I have in my stash. Being that there is no English whatsoever in/on it, I can't tell you the name or country it's from, but it is the perfect size to add to my smaller projects. 
I grabbed another printable from Red Dot Books and Printables to tuck in to the page corner.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. love the Asian page background, it looks really great with the typewriter. Happy Blogging! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat typewriter. I wonder how many pages have been typed on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!
    Especially the typewriter image.

    ReplyDelete