Saturday 4 September 2021

Covid Crazy Madness Bonkers

My next prompt for #MondayPromptProject is Drips/Splatter ....


I have to admit that this one took a different direction while I was waiting for the inks to dry. 
I was looking for some printed sayings to use with a die cut silhouette I cut to use - ok, I had 3 cut but still needed to see if I had a suitable saying for any of them.
Well I came across this image from the Covid files by Michelle Grant Designs, and being that I printed it on tissue paper, loved the colours coming through. I did pop some white acrylic paint on her face and neck to keep the colours peeking through.
I then found from another of her files, some wordings I had printed on rice paper.
Perfect!
I absolutely love how she turned out!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I really like this spread a lot. I like the repeat of the watercolor blends in the background on the right and in the mask and shirt and top border on the left. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes I love the colours peeking through.

      Delete