Sunday 12 September 2021

#jjec 65 Travel / Envelope

Wow......I have missed quite a few of these - I was pretty good and had gotten up to #64, so this is next in line #65 which was July 9th...surprisingly, I am only 9 behind!
Another project to play catch up with.....

So here we have my Travel page which is a map of Australia, obliviously! that I ripped out of a travel book - I have highlighted the places I have either lived or spent time in on holidays. I had to trim the page so Tasmania misses out again - I did live there in Swansea as a toddler.


My envelope is a printable from TLCreates Vintage and I thought was just perfect for this project.
The clip is a hairclip I got with a Steampunk necklace purchase from a local company called Steampunk Witch Creations.

Ok then, some more to be looking at getting done.
This little book is now quite chunky and I've actually cut the cover away and split ready to piece it all together once I have completed this year long Challenge. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

6 comments:

  1. What challenge is this? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you can find it over here https://www.facebook.com/groups/517527979123913

      Delete
  2. Yes - this looks like a challenge I would like to do!
    Well done on keeping up as much as you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. you can find it over here
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/517527979123913

      Delete
  3. This is so fabulous! What is it about maps? They're so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fun! It actually gave me a cool idea for a gift for my partner! He is leaving tomorrow to one of the last 10 places he has not seen in Poland, so it will be a lot of highlighting - but still, a cool way for him to get those other 9!

    ReplyDelete