Thursday 9 September 2021

Christmas pocket

You know when you see something advertised and think how good would that be.......well I saw this handy little sewing gadget that says for crafting, etc so thought I'd give it a go.  I mean $12.99  from Aldi is worth the try and if it works well it will save dragging out the big machine each time right.....


What a waste of money!
I am sure somebody can get this thing to create a half decent sew, but not me....3 goes and this is the last attempt and leaving it....




Oh, and it is only one thread.....so you have to be careful as it just unravels if you don't have a good hand on it releasing from the gadget.....hmmmmm I shall stick with getting the big machine out when I feel the urge to sew on my craft projects!

My image is a freebie from TLCreates Vintage. I have to say that although it was a flop, I like the look of it as it kinda has a more authentic vintage feel to it......or so I tell myself.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. Oh those things are a great idea and a waste of money! Your pocket tag however is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tag! I've always wondered about those. Now I know....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag. I hope you can return the gadget though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know about the little sewing machine. I keep wanting one but now I know better! Super cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandma bought one of those things ages ago out of catalogue. It didn't work either lol
    but we never know if it will unless we try.
    Can you return it?

    ReplyDelete