Friday 10 September 2021

It's a Mystery

Such a fun ATC Swap & Challenge over at Gecko Galz this month.
It's called It's a Mystery - Sherlock Holmes themed.

Here is the 3 I made for the Challenge on the Facebook page.
 

I can't show you the other set of 3 until my swap partner gets them.

I used the free ATC kit files and only had to type up a couple of quotes - lol, I am not much of a Sherlock fan I am afraid so I look forward to seeing the ones from everyone else.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. That's cool. I have to admit that I *only* love the Sherlock from the british show version, portraited by Benedict cumberbatch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATCs are great! I'm sure your swap partner will be thrilled with the ones you sent. I swap ATCs too and love the size of them which is just right.

    ReplyDelete