Sunday 5 September 2021

Botanical

I'm on a roll with my #MondayPromptProject catch up!

LOL, now that I say it I probably won't do anymore for a week or two!

Next on my list is Botanical, and I watched the video and then got to drawing.


I used my Black Aquarellable pencil with a aqua water brush.
Grabbed my Neo II Crayons and got my background down.
My Botanical is flower stickers from my planner stash - these are from Planners Anonymous.
Quite peaceful I think.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty!
    I love the face on your girl, she looks mildly peeved and complacent. How I've been feeling for a few days.
    Pretty flowers, and overall calming colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes like me she is a bit distracted!

      Delete
  2. I love your girl! And a bit more randomly, the font you use on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So whimsical...the flowers floating away in her hair look like the last of summer to me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your girl so much. Beautiful.
    Mol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty your picture is! I felt the urge to do some art myself, thank you <3

    ReplyDelete