Thursday 2 September 2021

Space/Galaxy

Ok, another month of trying to blog everyday ...... I failed it last time, got close (I think) but not everyday.


I started this Space/Galaxy prompt 2 days ago for #MondayPromptProject - yes, it's taken me 3 days to do it, but I did have the interruption of work. 
Not complaining with so many in lockdown and not having jobs to go to.
 

I sketched my funky moon and astronaut first, then got some water inks out and created my galaxy.
Then some acrylic paints for my moon and astronaut. My black Aquarellable pencil for shading and all done.
I love how it turned out - only another 10 or so prompts to catch up!

So all going well, I will check in tomorrow with something to share......

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, love the spread, I've loved seeing your work on IG since we last blogged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I've enjoyed seeing yours as well.
      Back to the blogging again hey!

      Delete
  2. I love a galaxy sky and your astronaut is great and your moon looks like it has craters of cheese, just perfect. Happy Blog-along! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete