Friday 24 September 2021

Gecko Galz Monthly Image

Ok, as I mentioned yesterday, when I started to create with this month's Gecko Galz Monthly Image, I found that I had done last months but forgot to post it, so here she is finally!


I popped her in my Coffee stained Journal and added a sassy saying.
I love this image and really should print it off again to remind me to use her on another layout sometime........lol, add her to the increasing stash I have to my left!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

4 comments:

  1. I find th epGe amazingly calming such a pretty page.... And that stash to the left, yep mines just as bad!😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lol, yes I didn't think I was alone with the increasing side stash.... 😊😂🤣

      Delete
  2. Love the look of that coffee staining. Great sentiment.
    It was a good image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And your cool coffee-stained journal. I hope you do use her in lots of spreads. <3

    ReplyDelete