Wednesday 2 September 2020

Rainy Day Suzie

I'm super excited to be welcomed into the Design Team (A) for Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.
I hope to inspire and encourage you all to give the challenge a go as it's always Anything Goes with some wonderful sponsors every week.

Our Generous Sponsor this week is LeAnn's World 101.


The prize is 2 digital stamps from her online store.

I got to create with Rainy Day Suzie.


I coloured her with Distress Inks.
Went through my dies and picked out this fancy square one and my Happy Birthday sentiment.
I did use my clear Wink of Stella brush on the letters to add some sparkle - I know it doesn't show up very well.
I then added some glitter dots for some more added sparkle. 

I hope you find time in your week to join us.

I am entering the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card and great job on the weather effect on the sky. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    LOVE your image and background, wonderful colouring perfectly framed!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card.


    Thanks for joining us at Crafts galore encore
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete