Tuesday 29 September 2020

Cider House Matchbox Creative Kit

Here's a great new Creative Kit from Ephemoire.

It's the Cider House Matchbox Creative Kit and is in the shop now.
I wanted to create a project that anyone could print the files and then create a quick, easy and elegant gift trio.

I love how this set turned out.


I have a 5 3/4" Square Card with the jar, and checkered embellishments - so just add a mdf greeting. I added some sparkle and used my Clear Wink of Stella brush on top of it.


My Matchbox I added a Lily Die Cut piece on the top and added a piece of hemp twine around the jar lid and then adhered my jar straight onto it with foam dots. And of course, some chocolate to go with my Hello card.


And lastly, but no less of a gift - my jar notecard, I trimmed out a hole in the jar lid on one side and adhered the two sides and base as a cute as gift holder for my Lip Gloss. Added some paper raffia around the jar lid.

I hope I have inspired you to get creating.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment