Sunday 27 September 2020

Creepy Circus Freak Show

I had a play with the new Creepy Circus Freak Show Elements from Ephemoire.

To be honest I wasn't too sure what I would create, so when about printing both sheets, cutting out and sponging all the edges. 
I then decided to print off the Quirky P'Arts #1 file I bought in the sale.
After cutting and sponging the edges of the quirky folk, I then just went about placing the different elements and shuffling until I was happy with a combination I liked, then started again.

So I ended up with 1 Slimline card, 1 5 3/4" Square card and a double sided ticket holder along with plenty of embellishments left over to create more cards, put in junk journal, planner, etc.





    

I think they all turned out great.

I added some tulle behind my tent curtain, gold pearls, rhinestones and used my Dark Hearts stencil by Visible Image. My Ticket Book die is from Jaded Blossom. A few elements have been propped up on foam dots and I sponged the edges with Distress Ink.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!


4 comments: