Friday 25 September 2020

Snarky Thanksgiving Girls

Oh my, did you see that we are having a SALE over at Ephemoire.
Yep, 40% off until the 30th and that includes the new releases as well.

Speaking of, here are the Snarky Thanksgiving Girls.....now as soon as I saw these sassy girls I just had to make a tag, yep to go on the bottle of Vodka!


Oh, and I see a sneaky peek of another new file in there too - more on that soon.

Seriously, we know I love snarky quotes, but how can you not love them!

I have a feeling that some are going to make there way onto some Christmas cards in the near future!

So if you have been inspired by any of the projects I have made and shown you recently, now is definitely the time to head over and buy them to create yourself. And. please tag me so I can see your wonderful creations as well.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous bottle tag love all the images and snarky quotes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete