Sunday 20 September 2020

Punky Kidz Sitter

Time for some fun creating.

I coloured up Punky Kidz sitter by Bugaboo Stamps.
I've had this image for a long time and never gotten around to colouring her, so decided today was her day!


I coloured her with copic markers and fussy cut.
Before I made my card up, I actually looked at sketches to decide how I would design my card...I know right, so not me!
LOL, anyway, it still isn't me as I couldn't find one I liked! 
But, I did find a Bingo Challenge over on Bugaboo's Blog page, so went with that!
My sentiment is from one of Uniquely Crreative's Cut-a-part sheets in my stash, and the Washi Tape is from a mixed sample lot I bought many moons ago. Speaking of, my embossing folder is a long long long ago retired one from Stampin Up.
I did enjoy compiling this card and love how she turned out.

My line is the middle line (across) - Sentiment, Bugaboo Image, Washi Tape.

Challenges I am entering in are:
Dragonfly's Dream

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,what a fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card love the cute image and cat washi tape.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo ~ Catch the bug challengeblog. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Fantastic CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love the embossed background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete