Wednesday 2 September 2020

The Paper Funday Challenge # 21

So did you notice the new Badge on the sidebar of my blog? 

Yes, I am now on the Design Team over at The Paper Funday Challenges ..... 
so excited to be joining the lovely talented ladies there.

Ok, so are you ready to be inspired?
This month as is every month, the project is Anything Goes, an optional Twist if you are game...for this month it is Fall / Autumn.

This month's Sponsor is: AMB Illustrations and I'm using Woodland Critters.


Super cute!

First one I used one of the wreaths and flipped it to face the other way, and then added the owl in there sizing to fit. Second one I used the assembled image as was and just resized to fit my label.

I used Jaded Blossom's Coffee Slider Die (absolutely love this die!) along with stamps from their  Wicked Strong Coffee and Coffee Break sets.
I heat embossed the sentiments using Espresso Embossing Powder from Stampin Up.

My background papers are from Vectoria Design's Sweet Autumn Collection.

I hope you find time to join in with us this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous,love the paapers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative ideas for your DT project! These Cup cards are just fabulous and I thank you for being a part of The Paper Funday Team!

    ReplyDelete