Monday 7 September 2020

Goth Boss Mixed Media Tag

Here is the first Mixed Media Tag I made using files by Ephemoire.

The file I used is called Goth Boss planner sheet.



Using a watercolor paper tag from my stash, I firstly used Distress Oxide inks (Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo & Fossilized Amber) to create my background. 
I sponged the edges of the tag using Scattered Straw Distress Ink and added some script stamping (Kaisercraft) with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I then used a textured woven die (Kaisercraft) to die cut a stencil to use with my  light modeling paste (Liquitex) for added texture.
While that was all drying, I printed off the Month at a Glance planner page and fussy cut both images (one I used on another project) and the glam lady on this tag with the sentiment.
I added some Glossy Accents to the eye sockets to have them stand out a bit more.
Once all dry, I adhered the image and words.
Lastly I added a key and ribbon from my stash.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag,loved it,thanks for joining .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun creation Angela, dressed to impress hee hee!! The glossy accents really accentuates those eye sockets. Fab tag! Thank you for sharing with us over @ Creative Artiste and joining in with the challenge.
    Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete