Sunday 20 September 2020

Halloween Sticky Note Box

Here's the perfect little gift box for Halloween - especially for the cat lovers!
This was created using the file Halloween Sticky Note Box from Ephemoire.







Oh My, how cute is that Halloween Cat print!
I printed off the file, fussy cut and assembled.
Now for my Gift Box, I used one of my label dies to created my label on the box and tied with some bakers twine.
My sentiment is from Tim Holtz Things/Talk clear stamp set.
I added some tiny bat die cuts and a small spider on some foam dots.

I had to make up a Tag as well, or course right!
I used my Jaded Blossom Ticket Book Die and then was just a matter of stamping my sentiment on the stub, a few tiny bat die cuts and some bakers twine.

I have to say I love how these two go together and that black cute is just so cute!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: