Tuesday 8 September 2020

The Creepy Closet

Here is the second Mixed Media Tag I made using files by Ephemoire.

The files I used are The Creepy Closet and Word Stripz #3.



Using a black tag from my stash, I firstly used an old white stamp pad I had with the Inky Alpha Stencil by Uniquely Creative to give some marks on my tag
I then used a textured woven die (Kaisercraft) to die cut a stencil to use with my light modeling paste (Liquitex) for some added texture.
While that was drying, I printed off page 1 from The Creepy Closet files and fussy cut the middle image. I added some Glossy Accents to the eye sockets to have them stand out a bit more.
I also printed off the Black sheet of words from the Word Stripz 3 files and decided to use Awaken and Ancestors on my tag so I cut them and sponged around the edges with my white ink pad.
I looked through my ribbons and decided on three, but to make the two white ones fit in, I sponged Vintage Photo Distress Ink along them.
Once all dry, I used half of a gold doily and scrunched it up behind my image and adhered onto the bottom corner of my tag.
I adhered the words on some foam tag so they stood up off the tag.
Lastly I added my ribbons.

I hope you like it and I have inspired you to create some tags.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment