Tuesday 8 September 2020

Mixed Media Mini Pocket Envelope

Here is a  Mixed Media Mini Pocket Envelope I made using files by Ephemoire.

The files I used are Goth Boss, and Word Stripz #3.



Using a mini pocket envelope from my stash, I firstly sponged the edges of the envelope using Scattered Straw Distress Ink and added some script stamping (Kaisercraft) with the same ink as I wanted it to be light.
I had previously printed off the Month at a Glance planner page so had already fussy cut the legs image. I printed off the Daily Planner page and fussy cut my skull with wings and added some Glossy Accents to the eye sockets to have them stand out a bit more.
I printed off the Word Strpiz 3 page (1st one) and trimmed all the words and sponged the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Once the glossy accents was dry, I adhered half a gold doily onto my pocket.
I then added some black meshing from my stash and arranged the two images on top. The skull I adhered with foam dots to lift it up a bit. I then adhered my Ancestors wording.
I also adhered a cog and watch rim in the bottom right corner with a brad in the middle.
Lastly I added the trimmed words in the pocket - perfect place to keep them until I use them.

Definitely fun to make and worth giving it a go yourself.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment