Sunday 30 August 2020

Stick a mask on it Karen......

I'm super excited to let you all know that I am now a  Ephemoire Inspiration Partner!!!!

I look forward to creating and sharing projects using the great digital files from the Etsy shop with you each month - so stay watching and follow me so you don't miss out on a posting!

You can check out the Facebook Page here too for all the latest information on listings.

I did make these two index cards as an introduction as I just couldn't wait to share the news!




So this is NO's 81 and 82 of my ICAD - The index card is paper from the Prima Time Traveler's Memories Paper Pack.

The sentiment's came to my mind when looking at these images, so I typed them up and printed off.
I sponged around the edges of them and the images using Vintage Photo Distress Ink to give it a grungy look.

Hope you like them and they inspire you to get creative.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!


1 comment: