Monday 7 September 2020

Happy Hallo-wine

Here is a Halloween card I made using a file by Ephemoire.

The file I used is The Creepy Closet.




I started by cutting a piece of patterned paper to fit my black square card base and distressed the edges. I then sponged the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.
I used a Halloween die from my stash and die cut some bats, and the 2 parts of a haunted house. Once I adhered the top black die to the bottom yellow die cut, I sponged with Black Soot Distress Ink to give a darker effect.
I then printed off page 5 of the file The Creepy Closet and fussy cut the Top Hatted gentlemen and adhered to the bottom right of my page.
I them lined up my sentiment from Jaded Blossom stamp set called Wicked Strong Coffee and stamped it off.
I then adhered my page onto my base and added the bats and the haunted house on foam dots to lift off the page.
Not your traditional Halloween card, but I love how it turned out.

I hope you like it and I have inspired you to create some tags.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment