Friday 3 December 2021

Pre Raphaelite Art Journal Page

I am currently attending the Hillbilly Scrappin' Virtual Retreat and Day 1's Challenge was:

1. Background using warm colours
2. Add collage with book pages.
3. Add marks of just triangles.
4. Add a picture or embellishment for focal point.


I enjoyed this very much.
My girl is from the Gecko Galz Pre Raphaelite Photos Digital Collage Set and the saying is from their Pre Raphaelite Junk Journal Digital Kit .
I used red, yellow and orange acrylic paints with a freebie stencil by Letter It and black acrylic paint.
I added some white gesso with a brayer to tone it down a bit.
Such a fun page!

I am entering her in the following Challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends # 170

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. I love your journal pages, Angela! The challenge you are taking part in sounds so exciting! It actually sounds like something I should try as I'm not too good at journalling with collage sheets. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    We are currently looking for new DT members and would love it if you would consider joining us. If you are interested please drop me a line at cardsgaloreencore@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry! I really like how the colours blend together. Great interpretation of the guidelines!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete