Monday 6 December 2021

Holly and Ivy

Another new month - my goodness, December already!!!!!!

So this month our Customer Challenge is Holly and Ivy.

Here is my project I made using the Holly and Ivy Collage Sheet.




I made a double pocket folder to hold gift card for Christmas or of course ephemera for safe keeping!

I lined a piece of patterned paper with a book page and then glued my inside pocket tab down and then folded over and glued my top packet down.
Edged sponged with Vintage Photo distress ink (of course!).
I punched out two circles and used a brad for my closure with some red twine.
My sentiments are from a Uniquely Creative Cut-apart sheet.  
And of course extra bling from some gold glitter washi tape.

I really love how this turned out so I am keeping her this time.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment