Wednesday 8 December 2021

Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge

This month's Challenge Image over at Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge is sooooo beautiful! A Steampunk Crow!

I love this image!
I wasn't sure what to create so left it for a few days and then decided a fun tag / bookmark was the road to travel.
 

I decided that I wanted to layer the wing to enhance the cogs ..... yes 6 layers in total!


I printed the image with the saying on it as one layer. 
The saying is from Gecko Galz Words in Dark Collage Set.
I sponged the edges with Distress Ink and then set about fussy cutting my wing bits.
I used foam squares to mount them and then my Gold Wink of Stella Brush pen to add some highlights and shimmer when tilted. 
Lastly I grabbed some black card stock and made my tag.
Adhered image and then some ribbon and lace from my stash to complete.

I am also entering the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: