Sunday 5 December 2021

Beautiful Christmas Tag

As I mentioned yesterday, I am honored to be on the 2022 Gecko Galz Design Team. 

So many talented ladies in the team, I hope I can inspire a few of you with my creations as well.

Today I want to share with you my tag for the the 25 Tags of Christmas Event.


I am using an image from the “Beautiful Christmas” collage sheet to create this tag.

How beautiful is that image of the cat looking up at Santa across the night sky! I printed the image on 160 GSM White premium digital paper.

Using one of my many Tag dies, I die cut a tag from black texture card stock. I know you can't tell by the picture, but you can in real life. I did also run the die size down over my image to give some stitching on it as well. I wasn't too concerned that it doesn't match fully.

I then adhered my image onto the tag using liquid glue.

Then using a glue stick, I ran it around the edges of my tag, not fully, but in places and then rubbed some gold flakes over to adhere and give a more vintage grungy look to it.

I then adhered a piece of cream lace and trimmed to fit my tag.

Lastly, a piece of black lace through the eyelet and it's ready to put on a gift.

And then I made a simple gift tag using another of the images from the same sheet.


I hope have inspired you to make some cards or tags for Christmas - there is always someone you forget to send one to!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment