Saturday 4 December 2021

Christmas Gnomes

Hello and welcome to my blog......I am honored to be on the 2022 Gecko Galz Design Team. So many talented ladies in the team, I hope I can inspire a few of you with my creations as well.

I have two projects to share today with it being my day to share my project, as well as my tag for the the 25 Tags of Christmas Event.

So first I will show you my projects for December that I created.


Ekkkk how stinkin' cute are these Gnomes! 
They are from the new Christmas Gnome Stamps set.

I coloured up two images using my distress inks and my neon gel pens for the baubles and lights - I had so much fun that I decided to just use the neon gel pens with 2 glitter gel pens on the third Gnome that I also made into a tag. 
 



The sentiments on my tags are from Jaded Blossom's Bah Humbug and Hero Arts CM405 - lol, it was a gift and does not have a title only that CM #.

I wanted to show you an ornament I made as well for the Card and Ornament swap we are doing.
I originally made this to send to my partner and took a photo, as you do, then placed it with others things I had made. When I got up in the morning, I wondered what was laying in the middle of my craft room floor - yes, my dog decided to chew it up overnight! Thankfully it was all she decided to destroy!
I have made a different ornament for my partner and sent off which I will show you once it arrives at it's overseas destination
.

I used one of the images from the HO HO HO collage sheet.
It turned out wonderful, or so I thought!  

I hope have inspired you to make some cards or tags for Christmas - there is always someone you forget to send one to!

Come back later today and see my Tag for the 25 days of Christmas.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment