Saturday 11 December 2021

Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge

Can you believe it's almost Christmas time, 2 weeks, how did that happen! 

This month's image for the Gecko Galz Monthly Image Challenge has a lovely Asian feel to it.
I had tossed around a few ideas in my mind and in the end, I fussy cut her out and decorated a book page double pocket tag with her.



I had made up this two pocket book page tag and just had to decide what to do with it.
I had to make our dog a cover for her bed so while I had the sewing machine out I sewed around the edge of the tag.

You know, some days it really is just looking at the clutter on your desk and picking something to use from there! 
Oh, right, that could just be me!

I then decided to add some red glitter card stock as my background on the 3 backs, and after fussing cutting my girl away, I adhered her to the middle area.

All that was left was to decide on the first corner pocket - yep, googled snarky quotes and came up with this little pearl:
"If I can't kiss my ass, What makes you think I'm going to kiss yours?"
Love, love, love it!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: